SCPA Membership is through membership of Petanque England (PE), the national body. Membership of PE runs from January 1st until the 31st December.
You must have an PE Licence registered with SCPA to play in the SCPA 6-a-side and 9-a-side Leagues or in any of the regional events.
Membership Fees 2019
Membership of Petanque England and Southern Counties Petanque Association are as follows:
- Adults – £28.00
PE receive £22.00 and the SCPA receive a precept of £6.00
- Juniors (under 18 years as at 31st December)
For the 2019 season fees will be paid by the SCPA as has been the case for the last 4 years, and which we hope to continue for future years. (Finance is looked at each year to see if this is affordable. PE charge the region £5 per junior, which is paid by the SCPA.)
Membership Registration and Renewal
Petanque England membership is managed through https://www.loveadmin.com/
- Security. You are in control of the password to your account. PE cannot see it or reset it.
- Membership card. You can print your own membership card directly from you account. Lost your card? Just print another! Don’t like your picture? Upload a new one and print the card again!
- Membership Renewal. You will be notified by email and a payment request will appear in your account. You can pay by card or PayPal.
- PE Competitions will show in your account and you can enter and pay online.
Please look out for emails from loveadmin.com and if you maintain a safe senders email list please add this domain.
To change clubs please contact the SCPA Membership Secretary, who can arrange this for you. There is no fee from SCPA or PE for changing clubs.