The Autumn Cup is a special SCPA inter-club competition for 2020 only, being played throughout September and October. It has been arranged by League Fixtures Secretary, Dave Stubbs, as a way to get competitive play going again in a COVID-secure way.
Teams from SCPA clubs have been arranged in six local groups of three teams each and will play each other in a 6-a-side format, with rules similar to our usual 6-a-side leagues. Each team will play two home and two away matches in their groups.
Following the group stages, quarter, semi and final knock-outs will be held in October and the overall winner will be presented with the Autumn Cup.
- Group A: Fareham Conifers, Cobbetts B, Portchester P&P
- Group B: Cobbetts A, Fareham Maple Leaves, Shipmates
- Group C: Muscliff Allsorts, River Hamble, Parley
- Group D: Bordon, Bedouins, Crondalliers
- Group E: Climping Crusaders, Handcross, Worthing Simpsons
- Group F: Worthing Peacocks, Cranleigh Cougars, Oxshot
Fixtures and tables can be seen in the embedded spreadsheet below, which will be kept updated by Dave Stubbs. Full rules here: Autumn Cup Rules.
[Tip: To switch between Fixtures and Tables, click the black tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet window. You can also open it in a separate window here.]