Thank you to Kath Knight for organising the Secretary’s Cup, held this year at Oxshott on Sunday 27 October. This competition is a way of saying a BIG thank you to all those who give up their time to serve on either club or regional committees, or sometimes both.
After several days of very inclement weather we were lucky to see sunshine for this fun and friendly annual event. This year eventually saw 15 Triples teams competing (after some uncertainty as the numbers fluctuated in the run up to the day!). There was a good mix of teams with some hard fought matches played in leagues and knockouts.
Many thanks to Oxshott members for looking after us and to Jeff and his team for such a friendly and efficient lunchtime service. Once again thank you to all the committee members for the great work you do for our sport and our region.
- Winners: Hassi Leverett, Steve Lombard, Mark Robertshaw (MaSH)
- Runners-up: Ann Pickering, Carol Parker, Barry McDonnell (Oxshott Trinity)
- Semi-finalists: Martin Aichroth, Mervyn Waller, Kath Knight (Arundel)
- Semi-finalists: Tony Kidd, David Leech, John Bailey (Handcross Boys)
- Winners: Dave Lucas, Alison Stubbs, Glenn Floyd (Ali Babas)
- Runners-up: Richard Foulsham, Celia Rawlings, Trish Richins (Oxshott Chieftains)
- Semi-finalists: Will, Mark Duncan, Hilary Kidd (Will’s Wonders)
- Semi-finalists: Chris Chubb, Sue Godwin, John Dennis (Muscliff)
- Winners: Keith Wannell, Marilyn Wannell, Michael Moore (Clymping)
- Runners-up: Nick Lane, Betty Lane, Carole Turner (Worthing 2)
- Semi-finalists: Martin Gordon, Angela Brooks, Bob Ainsworth (Worthing 1)
- Semi-finalists: Peter Missen, Maureen Lea, Frank Charlesworth (Southsea)
- Winners: Clare Ide, Steve Love, Sue Sandy (ClaSS Act)
- Runners-up: Jane Sibbring, Brenda Steptoe, Maria Cocozza (Handcross Girls)
- Semi-finalists: Nick Hall, Wendy Hall, Trudy Bishop (Portchester)