We had a lovely day for the annual Handcross Autumn Doubles open competition, mainly warm and sunny with just one heavy shower in the afternoon – pretty good for October!
There was a good variety of visiting teams, including from Wales. Leagues in the morning were followed by afternoon knock-out competitions. Handcross teams dominated the prize winners with Nigel and Martin (pictured) the overall winners.
- Winners: Nigel Sibbring (Handcross) & Martin Gordon
- Runners-Up: Gay Evans & Dan Murphy
- Semi-Finalists: Diane Slater & Marcel Roux
- Semi-Finalists: Justin & Luke Ellis (Handcross)
- Winners: Maria Cocozza & Mike Stanton (Handcross)
- Runners-Up: Richard Clapham & Mike Greenaway (Handcross)
- Winners: Tony & Liam Kidd (Handcross)
- Runners-Up: Herbie Edwards & Alan Smith
- Semi-Finalists: David Leech & John Bailey (Handcross)
- Semi-Finalists: Lesley Croft & Alan Paice
- Winners: Roger & Carolyn Greenhalgh
- Runners-Up: Terry Sandwick & Julia Biggs (Handcross)